Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Black Friday Everyone

I told myself that I wouldn't but sure enough at 6:30am I was amongst hundred of other courageous parents at Toys R Us. It wasn't that bad, lines were long but very fast. Plenty of people to help me find things. Here are some of Max's cool new toys that daddy picked up at bargain prices.


Max kick'n it on the new picnic table just chilling and check up on his friends blogs on his new laptop.


Max was too busy updating his profile on Facebook to look at the camera.


"Finally! All done. Now I just have to wait for all the hot chicks to accept my friend requests."


Max also got a hot new ride to take his dates on. This is an actual 6v Kawasaki Power Wheel ATV. You push a little red button and off you go. This toy is one bad mamma jamma.


Coming soon... Max's ATV Adventures videos.

4 comments:

esjay. said...

hahahaha tighttttt.
going to grow up to become a macho boy who bangs his head on the table when frustrated.
HAHAHAH. (:

Stacey Faye said...

Love those laptop pics! Hilarious!

sorrytryagain said...

I am so jealous. I paid $1500 for my laptop.

Pound said...

i want an atv